Statement of Intent
- We aim to promote good health and encourage prevention of disease.
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will respect your right to confidentiality. We will maintain appropriate medical records, and respect your right of access to them.
- Your doctor will discuss your condition with you and explain the reasons for any investigations, treatment or referral. They will explain the main purpose of any drugs prescribed for you and will tell you about any significant common side effects.
- We will review your repeat medication regularly; if you wish to discuss any aspect of this we will be pleased to do so.
- Whenever possible we will give you at least twenty-four hours notice of any surgery or clinic cancellation. If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible.
- We offer same day appointments for emergencies and we will try to see you as close to your appointment time as possible. We will always try to offer an explanation if your appointment is significantly delayed.