The practice has been designed keeping all of our patients in mind so that each visit is as straightforward and as pleasant as possible.
- Our premises are easily accessible to wheelchairs.
- A wheelchair-friendly disabled toilet with an alarm pull-cord in case of emergency can be found to the left of the automatic doors.
- Both of our floors are accessible either by stairs or by lift.
- There is a dedicated parking bay next to the surgery entrance.
- For patients whom require wheelchair access, please find the automated doors at the rear of the practice next to the designated blue badge parking bays.
- Doorbell assistance is available at the main surgery entrance.
- A hearing induction loop has been installed.
St Luke’s Surgery has a car park for use by patients, with designated disabled spaces available.
Please be aware that users of the car park do so at their own risk.
If the car park is full, there are parking spaces in the surrounding roads of: Austen Road, Sydney Road and also in St Luke’s Square.
Please could we remind patients not to park in the Spike car park.